WINETALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WINETALK

Simply Wine / En Vino Veritas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chateau D ' Aiguilhe 2002 Cotes De Castillion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TexasWineConnection
Executive Member
Executive Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Chateau D ' Aiguilhe 2002 Cotes De Castillion Empty
PostSubject: Chateau D ' Aiguilhe 2002 Cotes De Castillion   Chateau D ' Aiguilhe 2002 Cotes De Castillion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:59 pm

This is a good example of a "Terrior driven wine". I drink this wine and look at the pictures on the website and read about the history of the area where this wine comes from and I can relate to what is in this bottle. This wine is fantastic and is very much to my liking and personal taste. 80% merlot and 20% cab. franc
This wine has lots of spice,meaty,and very full ,finishing with good berry and a very refined long finish. A good 90 pointer here for about 23.00 bones U.S. I am getting more of this under rated 2002.The 2003 is about 15.00 dollars more.

Tex
Back to top Go down
Bjørn Tore Aastorp Ruud
Admin
Admin
Bjørn Tore Aastorp Ruud

Male
Number of posts : 999
Emploi : Wine Consultant
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: QPR   Chateau D ' Aiguilhe 2002 Cotes De Castillion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:52 am

We dont have this one either, looks like a super qpr.

many good wines from Cotes du Castillon at a quite low price.
Back to top Go down
https://winetalk.forumotion.com
TexasWineConnection
Executive Member
Executive Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Chateau D ' Aiguilhe 2002 Cotes De Castillion   Chateau D ' Aiguilhe 2002 Cotes De Castillion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 3:45 am

Sorry to here that u do not have a lot of the wines that u should. I guess that is what happenes when the Government runs all things that affect your everyday life.
That is why we Americans are proud to be free. We have liberties here in thr USA that no other country knows. That is why all other countries are jealous and hate us.
If and when u visit I will take you on a wine tasting rollercoaster like you have never seen or tasted before so get ready my friend.
Tex.
Back to top Go down
Bjørn Tore Aastorp Ruud
Admin
Admin
Bjørn Tore Aastorp Ruud

Male
Number of posts : 999
Emploi : Wine Consultant
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: USA   Chateau D ' Aiguilhe 2002 Cotes De Castillion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:08 pm

Hey man. Vinmonopolet has the biggest range of wine and spirits on the entire planet man. 10 200 products. Hurra, Hurra.

Vinmonopolet got a price last year as the best service company in Norway. 11000 companies were checked.
Back to top Go down
https://winetalk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chateau D ' Aiguilhe 2002 Cotes De Castillion   Chateau D ' Aiguilhe 2002 Cotes De Castillion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chateau D ' Aiguilhe 2002 Cotes De Castillion
Page 1 of 1